17.11.11

Current Fall/Winter Lust List

Forever 21

Forever 21

Forever 21
Asos

Asos, I LOST MY MIND SEEING THESE

Asos, Yes I have slowly became a Creeper fan
Go Jane.

Go Jane
Forever 21

Asos
Go Jane(Vest)

Asos
Ok so I know this list a little lengthy and not many clothing pieces. For some reason I have not been a big on finding key clothing pieces this season. IDK I'm really into accessories and shoes like a lot!!I feel in love when I came across these shoes. I really want to take baby steps in my the 'high heel world'. Even though the pairs I chose seem pretty tall, theyre easier for me to walk in because of the thicker heel or it being a wedge shoe. I really do want to find a fur vest for the season,not particularly this one but something of this sort,maybe in brown. Let me know what you guys think, and check these site for other fab clothing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Forever 21 always has the dopest shoes, but they can never fit my gigantic feet. You have such delectable wants. I WANT THEM TOO

Sincerely Coco said...

LMAO u are too funny...thank u girlie