13.11.11

I Got A New Hat-titude



Hat and Shoes-Payless,Flannel-Ross,Jeggings-It's Fashion,Bag-Target
It was somewhat a cool day but not quite "fall" weather,but I decided to put on a flannel to get into the autumn weather spirit. I just bought these jeggings from a local retail store called It's Fashion(mostly in the southern states) for only $13!!This flannel is actually a dress but i decided to fold it because the length is too short for me.The moccasins are from Payless Shoesource and theyre a cool tan color which is super neutral,so I can wear them with just about anything.O yeah, if you're wondering how i fit my hair under here;all I did was put my hair in a high puff,as close as possible to the front on my head, and just sat the hat on top! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U look good my dear....I love this new Hat-titude

Sincerely Coco said...

LOL thank u so much!!!<3