27.1.12

HOTW:Hair of The Week:High Bun




HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT WEEK, AND WILL CONTINUE TO HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
Hi guys!!This week has had ridiculously weird weather. For example, the day would start with humidity and fog,then it would change to clear sunny skies!! So I did not want to chance taking the time out and twisting my hair or whatever, and having my hairstyle being totally threw by 2PM LOL. So after my wash day on Sunday I just decided to pull my hair in a protective yet chic, high bun.

All I did was pull my hair into a high pony or puff with a hair scrunchie, followed by gathering the hair and twisting it into one direction to form the bun. Then to secure the bun I used A LOT of hair pins to keep that sucka wrapped down and around LOL. At night I would just tie a satin scarf or my satin hair bonnet on, viola...in the morning it would be just as smooth the day before.

No comments: