21.2.12

Product Review: Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner

I am SO in LOVE with this new conditioner I recently bought from Target for about $3!!I wasn't even in the market for a new conditioner but I ran across this and was loved the ingredients;which include water,almond and lavender extract, shea butter, jojoba oil and many more!!I only used this product twice but both times I was hooked and impressed.

My first experience was when I first tried the "pre-poo" thing before I shampoo washed my hair and straightened it!My hair felt great after my application of using it. I definitely felt a difference in my hair after shampooing it versus not doing the "pre-poo" thing.

My second experience was just yesterday when I was co-washed my hair from it being straight all week. I was anxious to see how much moisture the conditioner was going to put back in my hair to get the curls back and I WAS NOT LET DOWN. I am not sure it was due to my hair being in a weird state from straight to curly but I noticed after I washed it my curl were POPPING!!!LOL What I mean by that is my curls were super bouncy and separated like I did an undefined wash n go!!

Would I recommend? HELL YES!For the price,size and results you get from this conditioner, it is very well worth it!!

2 comments:

PURPLE said...

I have the same one at home, my mom bought it for me out of no where and I like it too.

Sincerely Coco said...

yeah this stuff is awesome..a def staple for me