28.2.12

SPRING BREAK 2012!!!!WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS??


Hi guys!!I know many of us school kids are awaiting the almighty Spring Break of 2012, where its that time of year to enjoy the Spring weather and time away from the stress of school work!!

My Spring Break isn't until the March 5, but I'm certainly planning my vacay and took time off of work already!!LOL I love the Spring time because its like the "perfect" temperature and sunlight(for the most part). It's usually in the mid 70s to 80s;so the nice weather calls for dresses, skirts, shorts,tanks and sandals!!! I usually like to head to the beach for Spring Break to soak up the rays and enjoy the ocean(mainly the beach mainland,no swimming for me).

Me and hubby are going to spend Spring Break together on the coast somewhere; we're still in the process of deciding exactly where to go. But of course there are some amazing places I would love to flock to for Spring Break, but being an EXTREMELY BROKE college kid I have to work with what I have!

I want to share my dream Spring Break destinations with you guys and hear yours in return or where you're headed actually this year!!

Dream Destinations:
Beaches of Australia

Cacun, Mexico



WHERE ARE YOU HEADED OR WOULD LIKE TO BE FOR SPRING BREAK 2012??

2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

This sounds cool, when I was in school, I used to sleep all break long.


P.S. Enter my awesome giveaway, win some bling!
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/02/poshlocket-giveaway.html

Sincerely Coco said...

hahaha that sounds like a great plan too!!!and i sure will!!