15.4.12

Business in the front,party in the back

Yay!!!I finally purchased my first item from Asos.com.I have been eyeing this piece for awhile so I knew I had to get it. This is actually the one with the sheer cross on the back but I couldnt get a clear enough pic due to bad lighting. This is also the same day of my first ever fashion show which I created clothing for my line!!I wore the shirt with a pair of black leggings and black oxfords(sorry for no pics). This look was just a quick change to hang out and celebrate with friends!!


Silly Face!!

Top:Asos, Pants:Rainbow, Shoes:Steve Madden,Jewelry:Forever 21/Claires, Clutch:Coach

4 comments:

Kelly Monroe said...

I have seen that shirt on the site but never bad attention to the back its the bomb.com!

Iman Coco said...

hahahah it sure is!!

Kimbunnii said...

Cute top, love your hair too ;)

Kariekimberly.blogspot.con

Iman Coco said...

@kimbunnii thank you so much!!