17.10.12

Yes!!Fall Break is Upon Us!!

YES!!!I am now enjoying my Fall Break from the draining college life!I have so been needing this because I am seriously getting to a point in my college life where I'm tired of SCHOOL!!I'm just ready to be out about working on my career and being able to take BIGGER steps!

Any who,I'm not doing much this break but working tomorrow morning and heading the beach this weekend...oh yeah and hitting up the state fair with one of my friends tonight!!
such a pretty view
Are any of you guys on any kind of Fall Break from school/work?

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I WISH I was on Fall Break....def miss those days lol

Sara said...

Such lovely photos! i LOVE fall!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Sincerely Coco said...

@courtney LOL oh no...I'm going to so miss it after graduation!
@sara thanks!!it my fav season!