4.5.15

Wedding Day Inspiration

Hey guys,so if you've been following me you will know that I have gotten engaged!! Now I was proposed to back on Christmas 2014, so I am out of the "honeymoon stage" for being engaged.
Not to say that I am not totally head over heels, still floating on cloud 9 with planning our wedding;but I've become so overwhelmed with ideas that I lose my engagement glow. To keep my excitement going I've created a 'Wedding' board on my Pinterest account to give me ideas on everything from engagement photos(still not taken yet LOL) to cake decor!

Here are a FEW of ideas I'm still contemplating on when it comes to style of wedding!




2 comments:

Miss.La'Quia said...

I hope all is going well with you

Sincerely Coco said...

@Miss Thank you,they sure are. Same to you! :)