6.12.11

Product Review: Hask Henna n' Placenta Deep Conditioner

Hi guys. So today was wash day(goodness gracious,its about time) LOL. I shampooed and conditioned my hair with my Cantu Shea Butter products. I then deep conditioned with the Hask Henna n' Placenta conditioner. Now just a little background info on the product is that it isn't 100% natural, this placenta in the conditioner is from an animal(there were no animal testing being done either), the henna in the conditioner is a natural product that is used for moisturizing the hair;so all in all the product is a protein deep conditioner to help revitalize damaged hair. Now I would only recommend this product use for anyone who has damaged hair from any chemicals,such as relaxers,perms and color. Not saying my hair is terribly damaged but color treated hair is more likely to become damaged. My initial thought of the product was the smell and texture of it. It has an interesting smell like some type of tropical smelling plants(maybe the hint of henna) and the texture was very thick and cream colored(hence the placenta). When first putting the product on I did not realize any huge difference from any other deep conditioners I've applied. I sat under a hooded dryer for about 30 minutes and then I rinsed out the product. My later thoughts were that I did feel a difference in my hair i.e. softness or strength, but I definitely saw a difference in shine. My hair looked as if I applied some type of gloss after I rinsed out the deep conditioner. So the question is...would I use it again?I think I would use it every so often, like maybe every 3-6 months. I think I will make another review a few days from now to see if there is any noticeable change in my hair's health.

Walgreens Drugstore, $1.99
 

No comments: